Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Dublin, Ireland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,264 prices entered by 663 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00822 EUR / RSD
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Dublin (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Dublin you would need to make just about €1,303 (158,472 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Do you live in Dublin? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Barcelona costs €1.15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 40 (about 5 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in London costs £4.50 (about 5 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in San Diego costs $8 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 7 hours ago)