Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Denver, United States
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,962 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / IRR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 157% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Berlin is 40% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vienna is 86% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Denver (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Denver you would need to make just about $1,092 (﷼ 29,945,197) in Mashhad.
Do you live in Denver? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach costs $2.76 (less than a minute ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Los Angeles costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in London costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Recife costs R$ 249 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Minsk costs 35,000 p. (about 2 hours ago)