Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Denver, United States
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,940 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / IRR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Denver (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Denver you would need to make just about $900 (﷼ 24,273,711) in Mashhad.
Do you live in Denver? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Madrid costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)