Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Denver, Colorado, United States
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,566 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Denver, Colorado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 40% more expensive than in Sydney
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Denver, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Denver, Colorado you would need to make just about $1,083 (﷼ 32,013,530) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 72 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Berlin costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guayaquil costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 137 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Oxford costs £4.55 (about 2 hours ago)