Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Denver, Colorado, United States
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01575 USD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 13,203 prices entered by 1,451 different people.
Do you live in Denver, Colorado? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 151% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 61% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in SF
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 71% cheaper than in Denver, Colorado (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Montreal costs C$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling215,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saarbrücken costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Duisburg costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bucharest costs 150 lei (about 1 hour ago)