Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,415 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.42618 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Nice is 21% cheaper than in Denver
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 5% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,960 (6,946 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Houston, Texas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,850 (about 3 hours ago)