Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,408 prices entered by 739 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.496 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Sheffield is 127% more expensive than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,157 (€1,189) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,828 (6 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Osaka costs ¥200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in London costs £280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)