Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29876 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,866 (12,941 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$900 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Recife costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guarulhos costs R$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Niterói costs R$ 2.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Galway costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)