Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00021 BRL / IDR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,592 (Rp 7,426,976) in Malang.
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kuopio costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Lucca costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Liberec costs 110 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)