Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,361 (Rp 5,848,651) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)