Cost of living comparison between Cuttack, India and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,363 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.13435 ARS / INR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 161% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is about the same as in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $2,500 in Córdoba you would need to make just about ARS $2,432 (₨18,104) in Cuttack.
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Barcelona costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out for two in neighborhood pub in Vilnius costs 50 Lt (about 4 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Rabat costs 40 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)