Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00023 DKK / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,165 prices entered by 911 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 151% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 232% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 42% more expensive than in Joburg
- Cost of living in New York is 202% more expensive than in Hanoi
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr7,442 (﷼ 32,367,054) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,500 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lilongwe costs 1,200 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Plovdiv costs 25 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hong Kong costs HK$1,188 (about 1 hour ago)