Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Coimbra, Portugal
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,142 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09402 EUR / ARS *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 161% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Los Angeles is 25% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,186 (ARS $12,610) in Córdoba.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Singapore costs SGD $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Barcelona costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out for two in neighborhood pub in Vilnius costs 50 Lt (about 4 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Rabat costs 40 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)