Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Coimbra, Portugal
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,304 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10419 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in San Jose is 29% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,146 (ARS $11,003) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Valencia costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in São Paulo costs R$ 299 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Houston, Texas costs $70 (about 5 hours ago)