Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,375 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.364 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 49% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 121% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,686 (Q20,647) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Addis Ababa costs 63 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Seattle, Washington costs $2,643 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 8,471 (11 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aligarh costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)