Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Cleveland, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,554 prices entered by 723 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04044 USD / CZK
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 157% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Berlin is 40% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vienna is 86% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Cleveland (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Cleveland you would need to make just about $1,951 (48,239 Kč) in Prague.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Do you live in Cleveland? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach costs $2.76 (1 minute ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Los Angeles costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in London costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Recife costs R$ 249 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Minsk costs 35,000 p. (about 2 hours ago)