Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,537 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.097 USD / EUR
Do you live in Cincinnati, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 25% cheaper than in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Cincinnati, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,339 (€2,132) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $180 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €33,217 (44 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bozeman, Montana costs $1.01 (about 1 hour ago)