Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00131 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 11% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 116% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$3,750 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$2,893 (₩2,206,722) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yerevan costs 58,000Dram (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 125 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)