Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00117 NZD / KRW
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 191% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Delhi is 67% cheaper than in Melbourne
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Santiago is 11% more expensive than in Buenos Aires
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$2,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$1,680 (₩1,431,519) in Daejeon.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Atlanta costs $0.61 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Istanbul costs 2,150TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)