Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,979 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.076 MDL / ARS *
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 4% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Seoul is 92% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is 86% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Rio is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 63% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 30,604 Leu (ARS $14,742) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Chapeco costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Quito costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Skopje costs 130 ден (about 1 hour ago)