Cost of living comparison between Quilmes, Argentina and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.821 MDL / ARS *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 18,303 Leu (ARS $10,049) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bologna costs €1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of tomatoes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 4 hours ago)