Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Chişinău, Moldova
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 5.856 MDL / BRL
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 29,110 Leu (R$ 4,971) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Fort Worth costs $0.46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 4 hours ago)