Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Chişinău, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,300 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00663 MDL / COP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 73% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 21,680 Leu (COL$3,268,680) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Dublin costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Pedro Sula costs L 28 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $23,680 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (39 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (about 1 hour ago)