Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Chişinău, Moldova
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,670 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01265 MDL / LBP
Do you live in Chişinău? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 140% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Paris is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 5% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 236% more expensive than in Chişinău (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 63,087 Leu (4,988,988 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Leu in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arusha costs 2,300 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $700 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riga costs €290 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montpellier costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vienna costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)