Cost of living comparison between Visakhapatnam, India and Chicago, Illinois, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,064 prices entered by 885 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01567 USD / INR
Do you live in Chicago, Illinois? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 93% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 217% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 133% more expensive than in Istanbul
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 70% cheaper than in Chicago, Illinois (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Chicago, Illinois you would need to make just about $1,142 (₨72,882) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,893 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Kyoto costs ¥8,785 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Paris costs €4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)