Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 9.923 VEF / GBP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 18,322 prices entered by 2,086 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 4% more expensive than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,042 (£1,314) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,500 in Caracas.
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Beijing costs 元300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Nagasaki costs ¥188 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨224 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)