Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,885 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.727 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 57% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 18,750 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 7,996 (11,002 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Johannesburg costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Prague costs 130 Kč (about 2 hours ago)