Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,435 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.919 VEF / BOB *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Barcelona is 12% cheaper than in Cleveland
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 66% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,500 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 4,196 ($b4,566) in Cochabamba.
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day in Birmingham costs £1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Basel costs CHF 78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨110 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Bangalore costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)