Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,938 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.920 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 158% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 14% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Regensburg is about the same as in Trento
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 78% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,500 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 2,719 ($b2,954) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manila costs Php5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.99 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)