Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,902 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.920 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 154% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 61% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 115% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 77% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 18,750 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 4,270 ($b4,639) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Florence costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 30₴ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hong Kong costs HK$1,188 (5 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)