Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Cancún, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,681 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.297 MXN / USD
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 144% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in London is 215% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 94% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,922 ($6,728) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $22,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Londrina costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs 3.29 Lt (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 2 hours ago)