Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Cancún, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,078 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.241 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Cancún? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Cancún (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,819 (kr57,048) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Natal costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Salvador costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maastricht costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)