Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Campinas, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00021 BRL / IDR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 77% cheaper than in Boston
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 2,963 (Rp 14,346,402) in Tangerang.
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- iPod nano 16GB in Seville costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$16,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 3.00 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 7 hours ago)