Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Campinas, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,834 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00021 BRL / IDR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Campinas (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Campinas you would need to make just about R$ 3,572 (Rp 17,133,385) in Tangerang.
Do you live in Campinas? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 271,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Edmonton costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Brussels costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)