Cost of living comparison between Dnipropetrovs'k, Ukraine and Bursa, Turkey
WARNING! Dnipropetrovs'k has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Dnipropetrovs'k.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12864 TRY / UAH *
Do you live in Bursa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 62% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Singapore is 117% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 36% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
Cost of living in Dnipropetrovs'k (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Bursa (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Bursa you would need to make just about 1,753TL (13,629₴) in Dnipropetrovs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 10,000 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Skopje costs 10,900 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bologna costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nassau costs B$6.00 (about 4 hours ago)