Cost of living comparison between Edinburgh, United Kingdom and Buffalo, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,385 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.563 USD / GBP
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Buffalo (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,412 (£2,824) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Buffalo.
Do you live in Buffalo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Barcelona costs €1.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in London costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in San Diego costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Malé costs 30 Rufiyaa (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 3 hours ago)