Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Buffalo, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,827 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08632 USD / ZAR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 181% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 77% cheaper than in Boston
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Buffalo (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Buffalo you would need to make just about $1,915 (R 22,181) in Cape Town.
Do you live in Buffalo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Miskolc costs 2,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Dubai costs Dirham 70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Victoria, Seychelles costs 24 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tashkent costs 115,000,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8MB (1 month) in Lusaka costs 400 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)