Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Buffalo, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,897 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08593 USD / ZAR
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 158% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Vienna is 90% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Barcelona is about the same as in Toulouse
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Buffalo (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Buffalo you would need to make just about $1,553 (R 18,067) in Cape Town.
Do you live in Buffalo? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Paris costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Reno costs $2.74 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Munich costs €1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Namur costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Gothenburg costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pair of sport shoes (Nike, Adidas, or similar) in London costs £290 (about 2 hours ago)