Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22,986 prices entered by 1,729 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00031 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Johor Bahru is 63% cheaper than in Singapore
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $2,305 (﷼ 7,332,593) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Windhoek costs 15 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,094 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barcelona costs €5.00 (about 3 hours ago)