Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25,040 prices entered by 1,874 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.293 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 169% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 19% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in LA is 20% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 35% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,224 (R$ 1,406) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santiago costs CH$380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Lubbock, Texas costs $0.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Los Angeles, California costs $77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dallas, Texas costs $131 (about 4 hours ago)