Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.19318 ARS / DOP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 23,615 prices entered by 1,743 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $4,172 (RD$ 21,596) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in New York City costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Zhuhai costs 元19 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Umeå costs 250 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)