Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.19318 ARS / DOP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 23,729 prices entered by 1,751 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 65% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $6,190 (RD$ 32,040) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Wrocław costs 15 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Antipolo costs Php70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Moscow costs руб 180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨36 (about 3 hours ago)