Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01364 ARS / CLP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 33,714 prices entered by 2,622 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 157% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,180 (CH$233,165) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Athens costs €550 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨107,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jamshedpur costs ₨360 (15 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stuttgart costs €7 (26 minutes ago)