Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01431 ARS / CLP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 32,762 prices entered by 2,554 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Guilin is 15% cheaper than in Prague
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $4,174 (CH$291,721) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.52 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €190 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chelyabinsk costs руб 40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Milan costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vitória costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)