Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22,750 prices entered by 1,716 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00215 ARS / KHR *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 42% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,546 (1,646,862 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Vancouver costs C$1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Paris costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 0.5 l (16 oz) domestic beer in the supermarket in Valjevo costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$33 (about 2 hours ago)