Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23,096 prices entered by 1,744 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00219 ARS / KHR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 40% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,495 (1,594,468 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 元12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novokuznetsk costs руб 72 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$11 (about 3 hours ago)