Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.526 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 30,838 prices entered by 2,710 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 109% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $7,821 (€821) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tallinn costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €28 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$28,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)