Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.067 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 23,010 prices entered by 1,728 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 5% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 85% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $5,242 (R$ 1,709) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (18 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bogotá costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 70,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Sofia costs 69 лв (about 1 hour ago)