Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22,582 prices entered by 1,681 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.215 ARS / BRL *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 117% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $5,417 (R$ 1,685) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Durham costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Brighton and Hove costs £4.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of apples in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 5 hours ago)