Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22,437 prices entered by 1,667 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.363 ARS / BRL *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $8,725 (R$ 2,595) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨510,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Albuquerque costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元25 (about 3 hours ago)