Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 29,490 prices entered by 2,387 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.987 ARS / CAD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in San Jose is 29% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $4,509 (C$645) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Houston, Texas costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Baguio City costs Php500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)