Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.198 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 28,673 prices entered by 2,266 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 156% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Berlin is 48% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Cotonou is 43% cheaper than in Lagos
- Cost of living in Vancouver is about the same as in Calgary
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 15% more expensive than in Hong Kong
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $9,651 ($1,049) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 11,012 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pretoria costs R 2,399 (41 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Ankara costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)