Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 27,056 prices entered by 2,123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.899 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 4% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 4% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Seoul is 92% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in New York is 86% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 15% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Rio is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $7,026 ($789) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Cruz, California costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Kampala costs 150,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campo Grande costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)