Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24,465 prices entered by 1,834 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.162 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 146% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 30% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 9% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Berlin is 45% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $2,081 (658TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sylhet costs Taka 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Corfu costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Dublin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)