Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24,266 prices entered by 1,812 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.358 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 155% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 7% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 9% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in London is 39% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in London is 20% more expensive than in Singapore
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $3,513 (1,046TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Yerevan costs 9,120Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)