Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.899 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 24,701 prices entered by 1,895 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Xiamen is 50% cheaper than in Seattle
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is 4% more expensive than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Singapore
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $6,687 ($751) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in San Francisco, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Sofia costs 12 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Norwich costs £1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)