Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 8.551 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 23,647 prices entered by 1,795 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 73% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 162% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Indianapolis (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $7,731 ($904) in Indianapolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kuopio costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Lucca costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Liberec costs 110 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)