Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.708 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 23,984 prices entered by 1,838 different people.
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 12% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Barcelona is 12% cheaper than in Cleveland
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $7,276 ($836) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in Bangkok costs 30 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Mannheim costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for cleaning help in São Paulo costs R$ 6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €0.49 (about 3 hours ago)