Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22,451 prices entered by 1,675 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.248 ARS / BOB *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Munich is 64% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 21% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Dublin is 87% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in London is 149% more expensive than in Zagreb
- Cost of living in New York City is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York City
- Cost of living in Zagreb is 58% cheaper than in Oslo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Córdoba is 37% cheaper than in Montevideo
- Cost of living in Vienna is 52% more expensive than in Zagreb
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,092 ($b2,478) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in EXPENSIVE area in Busan costs ₩300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Taipei costs 1,290 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Poznan costs 13 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)