Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24,602 prices entered by 1,847 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.347 ARS / BOB *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 8% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 166% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 55% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 23% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 8% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Berlin is 45% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 139% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 4% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $2,536 ($b1,883) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$30,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,655 (about 3 hours ago)