Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23,448 prices entered by 1,769 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 13.345 ARS / GBP *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 88% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 88% more expensive than in Belgrade
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Seoul is 93% more expensive than in Prague
- Cost of living in Paris is about the same as in Dublin
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 29% more expensive than in Toyama
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 124% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $7,008 (£525) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Washington D.C. costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 27 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 4 hours ago)