Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 25,179 prices entered by 1,956 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.141 ARS / EGP *
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 33% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Paris is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 13% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Beijing is 20% cheaper than in Seoul
- Cost of living in Las Vegas is 82% more expensive than in Belgrade
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 25% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,131 (E£ 2,744) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Sydney costs AU$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in San Jose costs ₡ 16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 5 hours ago)