Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.193 ARS / EGP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 27,264 prices entered by 2,121 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sheffield is 112% more expensive than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,201 (E£ 2,683) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Valencia costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bandung costs Rp 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £620 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Birmingham, Alabama costs $3.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)