Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.881 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 26,847 prices entered by 2,087 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 152% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 62% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Singapore is 117% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Sydney is 24% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 36% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $5,331 (R$ 1,851) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)