Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Spain and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.157 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 32,649 prices entered by 2,612 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 12% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in Sheffield is 127% more expensive than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $6,467 (€637) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,828 (8 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Osaka costs ¥200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in London costs £280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)