Cost of living comparison between Riga, Latvia and Budapest, Hungary
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10,990 prices entered by 990 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 300.218 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in LA is 57% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 21% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Bangkok is 25% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 76% more expensive than in Rome
- Cost of living in Berlin is 8% cheaper than in Rome
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% more expensive than in Rome
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 23% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 480,059 Ft (€1,599) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Ft in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 元12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novokuznetsk costs руб 72 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$11 (about 3 hours ago)