Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,180 prices entered by 695 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.225 RON / PEN
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 66% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 10% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Astana is 19% cheaper than in Florence
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 lei in Bucharest you would need to make just about 15,112 lei (S/. 12,334) in Arequipa.
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI 140 CV 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 271,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Edmonton costs C$89 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly ticket public transport in Brussels costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)