Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Bucharest, Romania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,254 prices entered by 789 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.285 RON / PEN
Do you live in Bucharest? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 145% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is 9% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 110% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 10% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Galway is 23% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Cork is 16% cheaper than in Dublin
- Cost of living in Paris is 93% more expensive than in Vilnius
- Cost of living in London is 216% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 4% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Bucharest (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 16,364 lei (S/. 12,734) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 lei in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Blumenau costs R$ 3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Cairo costs E£ 46 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Glasgow costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ohrid costs 47 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Malatya costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)