Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,761 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00279 EUR / MRO
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in London is 192% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in New York City is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York City is 170% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Budapest is 62% cheaper than in New York City
- Cost of living in Budapest is 65% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Budapest is 42% cheaper than in Vienna
- Cost of living in Budapest is about the same as in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Vienna is 74% more expensive than in Budapest
- Cost of living in Tomsk is 75% cheaper than in Boston
- Cost of living in London is 8% more expensive than in New York City
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 34% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Brussels you would need to make just about €1,650 (591,337 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Daily menu in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter (1/4 gallon) of gas in Fort Worth costs $0.46 (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Daily menu in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 5 hours ago)