Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,693 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / MRO
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Miami is 20% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York City is 69% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 78% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 11% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Orlando is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tbilisi is 5% more expensive than in Kazan'
- Cost of living in São Paulo is about the same as in Rio de Janeiro
- Cost of living in Curitiba is 24% cheaper than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 34% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Brussels you would need to make just about €1,638 (590,895 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- 1/2 Kg (1 lb.) of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 28₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Deodorant, roll-on (50ml ~ 1.5 oz.) in Innsbruck costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Medicine against cold for 6 days (Frenadol, Coldrex, ...) in São Paulo costs R$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 4 hours ago)