Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Brussels, Belgium
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,312 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01411 EUR / INR
Do you live in Brussels? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 146% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in Grand Cayman
- Cost of living in London is 11% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sheffield is 112% more expensive than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 25% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 10% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 16% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 58% cheaper than in Brussels (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Brussels you would need to make just about €1,046 (₨74,106) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €160 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Szeged costs 800 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Delhi costs ₨2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Clermont-Ferrand costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,828 (about 2 hours ago)