Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Bristol, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04334 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Bristol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Dubai is 34% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 53% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Paris is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 5% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 6% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 85% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 12% cheaper than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Copenhagen is 46% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Lausanne is 82% more expensive than in Padua
- Cost of living in Milan is 43% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Bristol (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Bristol you would need to make just about £1,589 (Mex$ 36,674) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Peterborough costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (Big Mac Meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 summer dress in a chain store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter (1 qt.) of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)